mercredi 2 janvier 2008

2007/angel/ 2008

2007 SUMMARY

On the study level: SUCCESS

But after two hard years full of stress, difficulties, persons putting the spoke in my wheel ...persons that normally have a message/mission to accomplish …persons that they “would be almost prophets”

On the professional level: SUCCESS

But after fighting scorpions women (among others) made my working time a hell, made me cry like never I did, made me ill… they won the battles …but thanks to God I won the war!!

On the feelings level: FAILURE

But after testing some sweet feelings; thoughts, dreams …followed of course by the chock: “every body lies!!”


2008 RESOLUTIONS

On the study level
: taking a break ;)

On the professional level: being a person deserving the title that I bear now:)

On the personnel level:

-Throwing in the trash basket any insincere person or any person who does not deserve my care, love…and let’s start from now:

First fling: H ….yeah good one.. H is now in the basket bottom
Second fling: S….good one …S is in the basket too
Third fling: N….good one also …N just in the basket also

-Move forward, never look back again
-Buy a T.., L.., B.r…, making some home modifications on my taste
-...and never cut my hear again!

2008 DREAMS

- Making different activities to kill the routine that make me crazy sometimes (sports, outdoors activities…) I put it in dreams because I never find neither the time nor the opportunity to fulfil this easy simple dream!

-Of course like all girls in this earth...finding my soul mate ;)


For the moment only these are in my mind now…

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire