mercredi 31 octobre 2007

Wa7ida ……bila jarida !



These two last weeks, have been so loooooooooooooooooooooong, win ndour nalka ken el 7yout!! For the whole day I’m lonely!! For work purposes I was obliged to be “prisoner” of empty offices with no colleagues, administer staff, housekeeper and even most of the furniture!!
(7assilou almost skaf w ka3!!)

After working I go back to my empty place!!.... No real contact with my two best friends one is very sick (go better soon inchala) and the other is facing family problems (nchala rabi m3aha)….my phone stopped ringing like it is aware of my loneliness so 7ab yzid ytchamet fiya!!

wa7ida …. bila jarida ….(at work I’m not allowed to read newspapers! and at home I’m so tired and unwilling to read any one!)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire