mercredi 31 octobre 2007

Kalek.... illi tekhdmou ti3ou !



My best friend is a hard worker, very motivated and energetic girl, unfortunately she fell sick and was obliged to take day off for illness to stay at home , and unable to do any thing by herself she was obliged to be looked after by her mom for the last days and by me for the coming days.

Along her working experience she tried to improve her work and to use her several skills (languages, computer skills...) to get the satisfaction of her woman boss “Eshamta!” but the later she tried always “bech tekma3” my dear friend.

The last “tal3a” of the boss was to send work to my friend at home!!, under a PS: has to be done today!! Without taking into account the critical health state of my friend!

My friend, although she was not able to well use her hands and her temperatures exceeded 39°… she was obliged to do the work!!

1 commentaire:

  1. No sweetheart, I eventually didn't do the work and I sent her to hell! Screw her and her fat chicks of assistants !

    RépondreSupprimer