jeudi 24 décembre 2009

good by my dear necklace:( :(


Yesterday was a very sad day :(, i lost my necklace which is for me more than a simple necklace, it is so precious not for its material value but for what represents.

It is a necklace that my father had bought and presented as a gift to my mother before their marriage so more than 40 years ago!! mom used to wear it for more than 20 years and although that i have two sisters she gave it to me. From that day i never took it off i was always wearing , and since i'm almost far from my family i was feeling like the necklace was protecting me and like my mom is so near.

I lost the necklace two times before but each time it goes back to me and in that two time i felt seek cos i lost it , but yesterday was another story and this time i'm pretty sure that it will never get it back!!!!

I took the metro, every thg was normal till its door was opened; in that precise moment a hand reached my neck and took by force my nacklace!! i felt a pain in my neck i yield just at that moment but then i was like a stone i could not think or act!! and the worst is that the thief that i even not saw his face walk dawn from the metro with all the confidence in this world very slowly like nothing just happned (the door of the metro closed up so he was so sure that neither me nor anybody else can reach him ) and my necklace in his hand i saw it getting far for me i have tears on my eyes but till today i could not cry!! i feel guilty that i lost it that i did not hide it before getting in the metro as i used to do !!! good by my dear necklace :'(... and "dafa3a allahou mekena a3dham"!!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire