mardi 4 mars 2008

To spy upon a Don Juan mobile ;)

Girls did u ever got the crazy idea to spy up on a man mobile…to check on his sms ?! Yeah …I bit u ..u thought about it someday!!

But what is really funny I got this very special chance without even thinking about it and without facing any trouble in doing it and what is better that the mobile was not for an ordinary man but for a Don Juon!!! ..amazing isn’t?!

I was on bed, I couldn’t sleep so I took my new mobile to “play with it”, in deed my mobile was not really new it was belonging to somebody before me and I bought it cos I thought that I’m making a bargain looking at its price.

I was checking on the sent sms when I discovered that many sms written by the mobile ex-owner are still registered!!!!

And like any girl faithful to its “inner virtue” …curiosity!!! I started reading!!! in the beginning I was positively surprised by the first sms …the ex-owner was expressing his love to a certain S…with a very sweet words ..uuuuuuuum…love is still exist…good isn’t?

But unfortunately the more I read the more I was chocked in deed he was expressing his love to S…, as well to M…, …and informing L…that he is alone today in the house!!!, cursing an anonymous “mademoiselle” (as he said) who even don’t know her name cos she refused dating him!!!...

I didn’t know what to do… laughing, crying on how love “tchalek” !!.. but I was sure about something…deleting all these sms!!!

4 commentaires:

  1. ezzmen werrjel ma fihomch amen :P

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I would appreciate more visual materials, to make your blog more attractive, but your writing style really compensates it. But there is always place for improvement

    RépondreSupprimer