jeudi 26 avril 2007

Do I have to be sexy even on the phone ...to get just an information!!!

Today at work, i has to make a phone call to one of the minister's departments to ask for an information.

But since the person who is able to provide me with the information was not in his office, and since if i do not succeed to get the info my boss will kill me for sure, i was obliged to call many times hoping that i "catch" him once he decided to be at his office!

The operator who seems not like working too much, allowed himself to talk with me with rudeness although that i was talking with him seriously and very politely !

I called later,but i didn't like to be in touch again with the operator so i asked my colleague (a female colleague) to talk with him, she did it but with so sexy voice that he promised her that he will do what he can to find the person we were looking for, and when she said that she is sorry if he will do any special effort, he replied : no problem at all (!!!) it is our work (!!) and if i do not succeed to find him you can call again (!!!)

When listening to their conversation i was under shock : i was wondering wether each time i need an info from any administration i have to learn to be sexy ...even on the phone!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire