mercredi 25 avril 2007

Angel in the metro

Yesterday i was in the metro (yeah even angels take the metro!) when a man hasn't stopped looking at me, I tried not to look in his side , i tried to look bothered but he kept on looking at me when finally he said:
-U have been a student at "..." University, haven't u?
-Angel: yes (!)
-That's why i said to my self i know this girl!
-Angel: --- (silence)
-will you go back to ur home in the coming vacation?
-Angel: I'm from here (white lie;))
-Oh really ! (he is doubting)
-Angel: ------(silence)
-Something has changed in u!
-Angel:-----(silence)
-May be your hair...it seems different (right)
May be ur look (right)
U look more cool... u were so serious (right)
-Angel:-------(silence)
-But u r still shy! (right)

Here i got off from the metro, the man followed me and said:

-Can we please have a cofee together ?
-Angel: thank you i can't

what is really strange about the whole story is that this uknown man seems to know me but i swear i have never seen this man in my whole life!!!!!

1 commentaire: