lundi 1 mars 2010

Tunis at night (1)..lovers world :)



Although I’m not a night person at all (generally I start to be in a "sleepy mode" almost at 8.00 p.m :D) but I always adored walking out at night , I always felt that night has a special charm a special beauty.

A beauty that I enjoyed rcently walking hand in hand with my man, chatting, joking, taking dinner, melting with people in Habib Bourguiba Avenue, charing together laughs and thoughts about the actor performance before and after the spectacle that we attended.

Fresh Night breezes were full of romance, tenderness and so many promises.

A very pleasant feeling that you are loved and protected, that you are no more alone in your fairy tale created in your imagination by your imagination, that your prince is just by your side just like you wanted: tall, handsome, brave and off course loviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing u, that u got your own poet writing poems only about you, for you, to be read only by you.

A romantic story that I believed it exists only in three worlds: movies world, books world, my imagination world which no more than a result of Julia Roberts or Sandara Bullock movies +best seller arabic romances pocket books (“rwiyet abir” ;) J)

A story may be it gets its happy end or may be not but I just decided to enjoy such sweet moments and give break to my concerns and thoughts about the future ;)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire