lundi 2 novembre 2009

my usual "but" !


He is black haired, tall, well dressed young man,
He is clever, active, daring, manly and he loves me :) .."but"

since i accepted to give him a chance i have not stopped being surprised : he calls me many times in the day, he wakes me up at the morning ( by calling me of course ;) :)) even when he is not obliged to wake up early , he doesn't sleep before saying good night and even if he makes this "mistake" he wakes up and run to call me to apology, every morning i start my day by a message on my FB with a song and a dedication from him;

He surprised me by his little stories- with me- before confessing ("déclarer sa flamme") : how he was watching me for months, how he tried to cross my way just to say hi and how i answered him with my friendly smile without knowing how he was feeling about me, how he took 3 days to confess to me.

He surprised me by passing me his mom on the phone to have a little chat with her;

He surprised me by kissing my hand ! and by confessing a week later that he never did it before with a girl cos he kisses only his mom's hand!

its seems like the love story which i was always looking for .."but"


it is my "usual but" !!: but... is he the right guy, but.. should i wait for a better, but should i give the chance to the two others, but.... am'I ready for a serious relationship, but... is he really loving me, but....do we belong together, but will he keep going like this or will he stop surprising me when i fall in love with him, but will he hurt me, will i hurt him ,...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire