mardi 7 juillet 2009

I'M NOT FOR F******!!!



Angel "'lover" (1): angel!

Angel: yes

Angel "lover" (1) : i'feel sthg for u!

Angel (yeah!!)

Angel "lover" (1): u re so sweet, (bala blabla..) u have a great personality, u re soft, affectionate, ...
I like u (bala blabla..), and i like every thg in u,...

-as all girls i begin to live the dream:)-
Angel "lover" (1): at our next meeting i'll kiss u, hug u, and more!

-disapointed...it si not love ...it just sex!!-

----------------

Angel "lover" (2): missing u so much

Angel: oh really !

Angel "lover" 2: yes sure but u don't feel me, u never cared about me or my feelings!

-I feel sorry for him-

Angel "lover 2": give me one chance! give ur self a chance to love me!

-why not?!!-

Angel: may be we should start to see each other again

Angel "lover 2": yes we should, u know u re a young charming girl, u should give the opportunity to ur self to live the real life!!
u should have someone to look after u, u should have a man to give u affection, u re human like us and any one in our age has needs ..physical needs..u re not a saint!!

-I feel disappointed as usually he seeks sex not love..and he is legitimating that by physical needs!!-

-----------

Angel "lover" 3: i'm deadly wanting to hang out with u, i want to see u!

Angel: (after he insits), ok why not we can take coffee together one day

Angel "lover" 3: I'm going weekend to hamamet , do u want to come with me

Angel (frankly) : i can't

Angel"lover" 3: comme on we will have fun!

we will enjoy the sun and the sea, do u swim with bathingsuit,bathingsuit+"short", bikini or else,..

Angel (frankly )!!: no thanks

I feel disappointed...he is looking for fun and accesories (like sex may be,..)

------------

Angel "lover" 4:.... bla blabla

...I'm going to Turkey do u come with me?

Angel (frankly) thanks for the invitation but i can't

Angel"Lover" 4: no really u should come with me

Angel (trying to be polite in declining his invitation) : I already visited Turkey i liked very much Istanbul

Angel"Lover" 4: so u should come with me to enjoy again Istanbul

Angel (ppffffffffff)


why all men i meet love me......love me not for my self..love for sex, fun, ...should I bear a sign on which sould i write: I'm not a play girl!, I'm not a girl for fun!, I'm not a girl to F**********!!!, Does progress in our society means that values do not exist any more!!! does it mean all girls re the same!! no innocent girsl any more!! Why men do not any more make difference between "el bneya el 3akla" and bitch!! why our men treats women like sexobjects! I'm modern girl free to talk, to treat any subject, to go, to come, to travel, to meet people, ... but never never i will let down my values!! i seek love yes but to meet the person with whom i will share my life..only my husband will touch me ....i'm keeping my self untouchable just for him...may be it is to idealistic to platonic...in this point i confess i'm old fashion!!! and i'm proud to be!!!

Who really want me and love me , the only way to have me is a ring in my finger and a white wedding dress!!

I'M NOT FOR F**********

6 commentaires:

  1. it is up to you to choose the real man, who is different

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. @Kilma: this the issue! the different Man become really sthg hard to find! the majority of men now think the same way, have the same stereotypes about girls and behave according to these stereotypes!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. that's typical "men" attitude ! they hunt and if you're not into their game, just run away ;)

    To all those jerks, you should dedicate beyoncé's song: "am a single lady" ( if u like it then you should've put a ring on it ...:))))

    http://www.metrolyrics.com/single-ladies-lyrics-beyonce-knowles.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Unfortunately, it's quite natural!
    In the best case, the man feels love through his mouth and hands.
    Don't speak about the other more frequent cases ;)

    God saves his angel

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. @snawsi: as u said for all "jerks" this a song for them: "All the single ladies (7x)

    Now put your hands up
    Up in the club, we just broke up
    I’m doing my own little thing
    Decided to dip but now you wanna trip
    Cuz another brother noticed me
    I’m up on him, he up on me
    dont pay him any attention
    cried my tears, for three good years
    Ya can’t be mad at me

    [Chorus]
    Cuz if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
    If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it
    Don’t be mad once you see that he want it
    If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it


    (Chorus)
    I got gloss on my lips, a man on my hips
    Got me tighter than my Dereon jeans
    acting up, drink in my cup
    I could care less what you think
    I need no permission, did I mention
    Dont pay him any attention
    Cuz you had your turn
    But now you gonna learn
    What it really feels like to miss me

    (Chorus)

    Don’t treat me to the things of the world
    I’m not that kind of girl
    Your love is what I prefer, what I deserve
    Here's a man that makes me then takes me
    And delivers me to a destiny, to infinity and beyond
    Pull me into your arms
    Say I’m the one you want
    If you don’t, you’ll be alone
    And like a ghost I’ll be gone

    All the single ladies (7x)
    Now put your hands up.."

    -Beyoncé-

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. @Joy:

    If all men feels love as such it would be a real problem..for me at least;)

    thx dear may God save all of us!

    RépondreSupprimer